Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy "hump" day!!!

Yeah, it's Wednesday again, which means it's all down hill from here, right? I just installed some new boards at Ledgends Pub in Gorham. Go down and check them out, they are looking to get a team together for next year, so if your looking to join a team or need a new place to shoot out of, that's a great location. Plenty of room, great food, and great atmosphere. Also, I just put 4 new boards in the VFW, that make 8 new boards this year to shoot on for next weeks LOD. I added links to the Dart News to this page, you'll find them on the left side bar.
There is a new survey question on the right, let me know what you think. I could use some feedback from everyone on what you would like to see on this blog. Please sign up with you email address and you will get updated when I make new posts. Hope to see everyone at the VFW next weekend! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment